The Battle-Stream; I stream myself drawing or playing games or something!

Search the damn thing!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Update + Late Happy New Years!


Happy new years!!
Here's to a better 2010!

Also, since its the Year of the Tiger this year, I drew this!!



Sadly I had a brainfart and made it a cheetah tail instead of a tiger >< OH WELL! They're part of the same family, so it shouldn't matter. :P

and since that turned out AWESOME
I decided to try and draw more lineless pictures/paintings, and this is what happened -






I'm not too horridly proud of it, really. Not nearly as much as I was of the Year of the Tiger one. This one I was seeing how well I could do objects of the same colour overlapping each other, and I think I failed a bit ><

Argh!!!!

Well, hopefully I'll be able to overcome this problem in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment